Cyberward (aka Reiki30Biz)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://cyberward.forumotion.com

Nanoprobe Reiki: Empty Nanoprobe Reiki:

Wed May 31, 2023 10:06 pm
Self attune by: Stating one time: "(OPTIONAL - "Emit Reiki, Dai Ko Myo, Emit Reiki, Dai Ko Myo, Emit Reiki, Dai Ko Myo. Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen, Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen, Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen. I ask that my Reiki Guides, Archangels, Angels, Ascended Masters and all beings of light assist me with receiving this empowerment. Thank you.) I am now attuned to Nanoprobe Reiki". Then just relax, till you feel the empowerment is done.

Idea came from: Me (Rev. Reiki Grand Master Lynda C Ward)/ChatGPT
-----
Nanoprobe Reiki is a system that combines the principles of Reiki healing with the utilization of ethereal nanoprobes. Like the nanoprobes of the Borg in the tv show Star Trek. Upon self attuning, you instantly gain 1000 ethereal nanoprobes, which remain with you for life. These ethereal nanoprobes are tiny machines that are instantly infused with Reiki energy (upon self attuning) and automatically go to specific areas of the body, to promote healing and balance.

In Nanoprobe Reiki, these ethereal nanoprobes are designed to work in harmony with the body's natural energy flow, enhancing the effects of Reiki healing. They automatically, and constantly scan the body for areas of imbalance or disease and then deliver Reiki energy directly to those areas. This targeted approach allows for more precise and effective healing, as the ethereal nanoprobes can address specific issues at a cellular or molecular level.

The ethereal nanoprobes used in Nanoprobe Reiki are not intended to assimilate or alter individuals, but rather to support and amplify the body's innate healing abilities. They act as conduits for Reiki energy, assisting in the restoration of physical and emotional well-being. The infusion of Reiki energy into the ethereal nanoprobes enables them to emit healing vibrations that resonate with the body's energy field, helping to clear blockages, release stagnant energy, and promote a state of balance and harmony. They don't ever need to be replaced. The Reiki energy they emit is refreshed and renewed every 24 hours. You don't have to do anything, this happens automatically.

One of the advantages of Nanoprobe Reiki is its ability to work on a micro-level. The ethereal nanoprobes can penetrate deeply into tissues, organs, or even individual cells, allowing for highly targeted healing.

Once inside the body, they can navigate through the bloodstream or even target specific organs or systems, delivering Reiki energy where it is needed most.

Nanoprobe Reiki works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year. Once you've received the empowerment, you don't need to do anything else. No need to activate anything. Simply self attune, then just know you have ethereal nanoprobes constantly moving throughout your body, bringing balance and Reiki healing to your internals.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum