Cyberward (aka Reiki30Biz)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://cyberward.forumotion.com

Reiki empower i.e. 4Head Stick: Empty Reiki empower i.e. 4Head Stick:

Sat Dec 24, 2022 8:56 am
If attuned to Reiki (even just Level 1) you could:

Reiki empower a 4Head Migraine Stick - Which you could then use on ANY problematic body part for a bit of Reiki & pain relief from the Levomenthol. If Reiki Level 1 for example you could: Hold 4Head Stick in your dominant hand. Mentally state "Cho Ku Rei" 3 times. Then state "This 4Head Stick now emits healing Reiki at all times. It helps reduce pain wherever it's used". Maintain position for a few minutes, you may feel a tingling in your hands etc... If i.e. your Reiki Level 3 you could also add in & incorporate the other Reiki symbols you can use. If your Level 4 or above you could create your own Reiki system/symbols from scratch that do the same type of thing.

You could do as above with i.e. Lotions/other healing or medicated based Oils etc....

You could make your own balms, which you could then Reiki empower. To make a balm, simply:
Melt some i.e. Paraffin Wax Pellets, add in some i.e. herb infused Oil (ratio idea: 1gram Wax/3.5gram (or ml) Oil). When it's all liquidy, pour into your balm pot/small jar. Allow to solidify. You may need to tweak ratio if finished balm is to firm or soft.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum