Cyberward (aka Reiki30Biz)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://cyberward.forumotion.com

Memory Candles: Empty Memory Candles:

Sat Dec 24, 2022 12:21 pm
Reiki Memory Candles: For £2 or $3 sent to my Paypal (lyndacw (at) googlemail (dot) com) I will light a (Reiki Empowered) birthday candle in memory of a lost loved one (human or pet). The candle will also be sprinkled in my 'Reiki Dust' (from a system I created where I can empower anything ground up into Reiki Dust - every particle becomes a permanent Reiki emitter). It can be done for their birthday, date of death or funeral anniversary. It's £2 or $3 per date based order.  

When sending payment: ALWAYS include what payment is for.  Let me know your email address, name of lost loved one & the day they passed away/or the anniversary of their birthday/or their funeral anniversary date.  I will light a candle in their memory.  I will send you an email with pics of lit candle etc...

The £2 or $3 covers:
(Reiki Empowered) Birthday Candle
My 'Reiki Dust extra - for extra ooomph
Small Gift Tag (which I write info on)
Fine Line Marker Pen
My time: taking photo/transferring it to my Chromebook/sending you the email with attached pics.

Pics sent will be:
Small Gift Tag with lost loved one info.
Lit Candle on top of Small Gift Tag.

-----
Example - Memory Candle - Lit in memory of my Big Sis (Marie) - I've now changed Aeropress Coffee Filter to a Small Gift Tag & changed the type of candle:
Info = Click HERE to view.
Candle Lit = Click HERE to view.