Cyberward (aka Reiki30Biz)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://cyberward.forumotion.com

How do I make Grape Nut Pudding? Empty How do I make Grape Nut Pudding?

Tue May 02, 2023 10:03 pm
My (late) Mum would often make this. It's one thing I miss as I've never made it. Mum could never make rice pudding, another fave, but this always turned out good.
-----
Grape Nut Pudding is a traditional dessert that is made with Grape Nuts cereal, a type of whole grain cereal made from wheat and barley. Here's a recipe for making Grape Nut Pudding:

Ingredients:

1 quart milk
1/2 cup sugar
3 eggs
1/2 cup Grape Nuts cereal
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Pinch of salt

Instructions:

Preheat your oven to 350°F.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the milk, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, and salt until well combined.
Stir in the Grape Nuts cereal and mix well.
Pour the mixture into a 1.5-quart baking dish.
Place the baking dish into a larger baking dish or roasting pan and fill the larger pan with enough hot water to come halfway up the sides of the baking dish.
Bake the pudding in the preheated oven for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Remove the pudding from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before serving.
Serve the Grape Nut Pudding warm or chilled, topped with whipped cream or ice cream if desired.

ENJOY!
-----
Above recipe was found via ChatGPT.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum