Cyberward (aka Reiki30Biz)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://cyberward.forumotion.com

About Me/Contact Me: Empty About Me/Contact Me:

Sat Dec 17, 2022 2:59 pm
My name is Rev. Reiki Grand Master Lynda C Ward.  I'm a Rev. through the ULC (Universal Life Church).  I started my Reiki path in 2009, since then I've become a Reiki Grand Master having received all 18 Usui Reiki levels.

Based In: Rushden, UK.

Sun Sign: Scorpio (13th Nov. 1978).  

Email Me: lyndacw (at) googlemail (dot) com

I now wear a 'HIDDEN DISABILITIES' lanyard all the time, this is due to: I'm a PTSD sufferer.  Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome type 3 sufferer (which I take 1200mg to 1800mg Gabapentin daily for - I struggle with stairs as a result (they're EDS'ers worst enemy)).  Essential Tremor sufferer.  My eyesight has always been lousy, due to i.e. Astigmatism.  But I'm currently trying to make do without wearing glasses all day, every day due to several annoyances with them lately.  100% Restrained Introvert, I prefer to stay hidden in the background, crowds weird me out.  I'm the shy, reserved type.  I work better with no one else around, no distractions.  I HATE being the center of attention.  Adult 'Aspie' - I struggle with i.e. small talk - I'm useless at that/social interactions/understanding some jokes etc...  I struggle with eye contact.  I'd rather leave the phone to ring than to answer it, with not knowing who's on the other end etc...  I struggle with knowing what to say in certain situations.  I ALWAYS score well in the Autistic end of Autism Spectrum tests, in the 30's range.  100% Tomboy.  Aromantic Apothisexual.  Lived in a Narcissistic environment (as Scapegoat) to age 37 (finally ended in 2016).  

I've created, and freely made available, all the Reiki systems I've created over the years.  I've always been into computers and since I was a kid I've used Windows PC's mostly. I hate them personally just due to the fact they often mess up. For a few years though I was an IT Tutor.  

I'm disabled and have numerous health problems. Just after I started to learn Reiki I got diagnosed with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Type 3 (which results in: chronic pain all over/fragile skin/easy bruising/easy scarring/joint dislocations at any moment/chronic fatigue/sleep problems/eyesight problems/dental issues etc...). Around the age of 18/19 I was diagnosed with Essential Tremor, which is similar to Parkinsons Disease. I'm also an 'Aspie' (undiagnosed adult female with many Asperger traits, which do affect daily life). In February 2018 I was also diagnosed as having PTSD.  Since birth I've had dodgy knees and chronic pain in the knees. This is down to me being diagnosed as a kid (about 8 or 9) as having the 'Varus Deformity' of the knees. Also known as being bow legged, my legs are not aligned correctly.  

Upto the age of 16 I was constantly having to attend Hospital and Clinic appointments for MANY health issues.  Such as:  
1.  Bone Age was 3 years behind.  
2.  I had removable braces.  
3.  My height and weight was always closely monitored.  
4.  My walking was a bit problematic, due to Varus Deformity.  
5.  I had developmental delays.  
6.  At about 13 months old I developed what most thought was Meningitis.  Apparently I could only keep Ribena and Custard down.  It was winter, everyone else was freezing while I, according to what folks always told me, was just in a nappy with a fan over me.  
7.  Due to someone in the family (according to folks) being suspected as having possible TB, I had the vaccination as a little kid.  So when I was in Senior School, it did come time to have the jab.  I got my own back on a bully (who was waiting in the queue) by making out I had the TB jab done and that it hurt loads.  Came out holding that part of my arm.  Of course though I didn't have to have the jab, due to my TB jab scar.  I was relieved as I'm big time needle phobic.  

When I was 16, the Doctors couldn't really think of what else to do so I was basically signed off.  No more regular appointments.  No more keeping track.  With my knee problem they always figured I'd outgrow it, that the chronic pain around the knees will end.  It didn't, I live with chronic pain/discomfort and general problems with my knees to this day.  My overbite (7mm) was fixed at a later date.  Around 2009 and for just over 2 years, I had fixed braces.  My height and *weight are no longer a problem.  I have a beer gut and I am slightly (according to my BMI) a smidge overweight.  I'm not concerned though, when I was about 13 I only weighed 3.5 stone (just 49lbs).  Should have been hospitalized, but for some reason I wasn't.   My medical file at the Hospital is huge when compared with others. *I remember as a kid, going with Mum to her weight loss clubs.  I was the ONLY one there trying to actually gain weight.  

Through learning Reiki and in the years since, using CBD/Kratom etc.., I'm able to keep on top of all these health problems, to lessen the chronic pain/fatigue/recover quicker from dislocations/help with the depression and anxiety etc...  

I was also, always into potions/spells etc.. as a kid/adult. One of my favourite TV shows was Charmed. Since July 2016 I've been living on my own and therefore I've been able to focus more on all my hobbies/interests. November is 'Bereaved Sibling Month' - A month that now, for me is appropriate.  See appropriate post regarding losses (Marie Diane Moses).  

-----  

My Life Anthems:  
Favourite Songs/Lyrics/Videos that I can relate to based on my life so far.  
1.  Simple Plan - Welcome To My Life (re: me generally)    
2.  Simple Plan - Gone Too Soon (re: my big Sis)    
3.  Linkin Park - Numb (re: relationship with Narc Mum)    
4.  Lifehouse - Broken (re: me generally)    
5.  Avril Lavigne - Nobody's Home (re: me generally)    
6.  Kelly Clarkson - Stronger (re: me generally)    
7.  Wilson Phillips - Hold On (re: me generally)    
8.  Elton John - I'm Still Standing (re: me generally)    
9.  NF - Paralyzed (re: my true mental state/frame of mind due to EVERYTHING I've already endured)    
10.  Mike Shinoda - Nothing Makes Sense Anymore (re: Buffy & Frazier)    
11. Katy Perry - Dark Horse (re: All Scorpio's in general)    
12.  Kelly Clarkson - Because of you (re: after effects of being raised/living with a narcissistic Mum)    
13.  Linkin Park - Heavy (re: life experiences)

-----  

My Tattoos - All stick n poke types, that I did myself:  
Semi Colon ; - My very first stick n poke tattoo that I did.  It's on my lower left arm.  This is based on contemplating suicide for many years while dealing/living with a narcissistic Mum.    

T (Love Heart) F B -T is for my dog Tommy.  With a loveheart below it.  On left of love heart I have the F, for Frazier.  On right of love heart I have the B, for my cat Buffy.    

HULK - When I get mad, I get proper mad like the Hulk.  It's the whole "you won't like me when I'm angry" thing.  It's partly down to the Scorpio rage/anger etc...  It's only the type of me getting mad from someone repeatadly pushing my buttons, as Mum would do, daily.  She's the ONLY one that could get me to that point.  So no one else has seen that or is ever likely too.  He's also my favourite out of the MCU.    

ENDURE - I've already endured so much & I continue to endure.    

Black Love Heart - As I grieve many losses throughout the years.  

X-IV - Roman numerals for 10-4.  For the 10th day of the 4th month (10th April).  As that's when my narc hell finally ended, when Mum died.  

XXIX-III - Roman numerals for 29-3.  For the 29th day of the 3rd month (29th March).  For when Frazier was gone.    

Protection Rune Symbol - For protection.    

SLYTHERIN - As I'm a Slytherin.    

CRUCIO - A Harry Potter curse to inflict intense pain.  Something that with all my health issues I experience every second of the day.    

NUMB - My favourite Linkin Park track.  A song that for me, is a life anthem.    

Scorpio Symbol - As I'm a Scorpio.    

12-8 - For the 12th day of the 8th month (12th Aug).  For when my cat Buffy had to be put to sleep.    

9-10 - For the 9th day of the 10th month (9th Oct).  For the day my big Sister died.    

IX - Roman numeral representation of the word PROTECTION.  It's on my upper left leg & the ink didn't seem to take all that well in that spot so it is faint.    

Mini Male Antahkarana Symbol - On my upper left leg.  Just having symbol on your person in some way is beneficial.    

Asexuality ring - On middle finger of right hand I have a basic half (it doesn't go all way round, too sensitive) black ring.  This shows my sexual orientation.    

BROKEN - On my upper right leg.  Physically & mentally I'm broken.  Lifehouse Broken track is also a fave & a life anthem.    

'Mark of Cain' symbol from Supernatural - My most recent tattoo.  A small one on my upper left arm.  I wanted to do a smaller version at some point & it was simpler to do than any other symbol from the show.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum