Cyberward (aka Reiki30Biz)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://cyberward.forumotion.com

Today being April 10th 2023: Empty Today being April 10th 2023:

Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:52 am
Today, April 10th 2023, is the death anniversary of my Mum.  It's a tricky day as Mum was a covert narcissist who wrecked me in every way for 23-24 years.  This left PTSD in it's wake.  On Facebook when memories come up, such as photos, I notice details others may not notice/ignore/pay attention to etc...  Such as below:

Today being April 10th 2023: Mum_n_10

Her right hand on my right shoulder.  Bearing in mind my right shoulder has always been the worst.  It's dislocated over 15 times.  When Mum made me have shoulder length hair, that I obviously had to wash often (I'm right handed too), that further wrecked that shoulder.  It was already well known to be my worst shoulder when this photo was taken.
Look at her tighter hold on my shoulder.  Compare that to my left hand loosely over her shoulder, relaxed.  I was anything but relaxed.  I was severely sleep deprived/stressed out/angry to the extreme/I already knew I'd end up with PTSD due to her etc...

There are a few other photos where she's holding my hand, tightly (to the point she has white knuckles).  Or our arms are behind our backs, she's got tight hold on my arms.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum