Cyberward (aka Reiki30Biz)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://cyberward.forumotion.com

2024's Reiki30 Star: Empty 2024's Reiki30 Star:

Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:15 pm
As of January 1st 2024 I will be making:

White Chalk Reiki Dust + Food Colouring + UV Resin = 'Reiki30 Star'.  This has crafting wire attached, so star can be put on a necklace cord/chain/key ring etc...  The choice will be up to you.

It's quite a thick resin based star, ideal for necklace/key chain etc...  The white chalk has been ground up, Reiki empowered to make it into 'Reiki Dust', I then mix in a food colouring & add these to the resin.  I will include pics, at a slightly later date, nearer to New Year.  I may still have some 'Reiki30 Pins', these will be sold off via i.e. Facebook Marketplace.

The price for 'Reiki30 Star' is £1.50 each.  Maximum 'Stars' per order is 3.  Payment is to my Paypal or as cash upon collection.

Collect from mine (NN10 0JX - ONLY order if you can collect from mine).

I may change things up every new year, create different resin items.  I'm still very much experimenting & finding my preffered option etc...

-----
As of January 1st 2024 the 'Reiki30 Pin' will be discontinued & is replaced with 'Reiki30 Star'.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum